Covid-19 Protocol (as of June 1, 2020)
We have always been very careful making infection control and patient safety a top priority for you, our patients, and our dental care team. To further protect you and your family, we have put into place a new Coronavirus (COVID-19) protocol and infection control measures recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). We do this to provide a safe and secure environment and experience for you and your family members.
Changes you’ll notice on your next visit
When you come in for your next visit, your dental experience will include new health safeguard measures. Some changes will include the following:
- We will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some health screening questions related to COVID-19. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you come for your appointment to assure that there have been no changes in your health. Click here to see the health screening questions, so you know what we will ask.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call the office (603-532-8820) to let us know you’re here. We will then confirm that you can come in, or we may ask that you wait a few minutes to assure social distancing and to allow us to thoroughly sanitize the treatment room to protect you.
- We ask that you arrive with your masks on from home.
- We have hand sanitizer in our office, and we will ask you to use it when you come in for your appointment and when you leave. You will also find sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will be taking temperatures on all of our patients and accompanying adult.
- Magazines and children’s toys will be off-limits as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be scheduled and managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Except in the case of an appointment for your small children, we ask that no one else accompany you into the treatment area of our office.
- Please do not bring others with you to your appointment if at all possible.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Your Health & Comfort Are Your Primary Concerns
As all of us have experienced lately, changes of any kind to our routines or our expectations can be uncomfortable. This is why we want to share some of the changes you will encounter when you come in for your next appointment. Please know that our hope is to make your visits comfortable, that you feel the appreciation and concern we have for your health & well-being, and that you feel safe and confident.
We will also be screening our dental team daily to ensure that our members are healthy at the office. We will be phasing our treatment from urgent care first and then non aerosol producing treatment and then treatment that will produce minimal aerosol and so forth. We have invested in equipment and personal protective equipment to limit aerosols and ensure our staff and patients’ safety.If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 603-532-8621. If you have any questions when you are in the office, please ask us. We love helping all our patients understand their dental health, and how we work to provide you with the best care and the safest environment possible with this COVID-19 protocol.Thank you for trusting us with your dental health. Please know how much we value your and your children as patients. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Nancy & Staff
Monadnock Pediatric Dentistry